Tanya T. Dorman, Esq. is a Jamaican Native, born in St. Elizabeth. She attended Hartford College for Women, receiving multiple degrees in 1996, and went on to earn a Juris Doctorate Degree from the University of Connecticut School of Law in 2002.
Attorney Dorman is a private practice litigator. In 2007 she opened The Dorman Law Firm, LLC in Hartford, Connecticut. The firm’s practice areas include:
- Immigration and Naturalization Law
- Deportation and Removal Litigation
- State and Federal Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- Child Custody
- Child Support Litigation
- Residential Real Estate Transactions
Tanya T. Dorman, Esq. is a Member of:
- Connecticut Bar Association
- The American Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- and local and state civic associations including:
- West Indian Foundation
- West Indian Social Club of Hartford, Inc.
In addition to being admitted for Practice in the State of Connecticut, Tanya T. Dorman, Esq. is also admitted for practice in the United States District Courts and the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.